Sunday, September 14, 2014

Too long, but maybe worth the wait

Hi all:

Well, I just took a look and realized I hadn't written a post since April!  APRIL!  Wow.  A few things have happened since then, which I'll get to in a bit, but apologies for being so absent.  Many of you have seen updates via Facebook, so that makes me feel a little better, but I'm going to try and be better about posting here as well.

Lots of stuff happening here, as I'm sure there is with each and every one of you.   Lots of traveling, exploring and photographing has been happening of late, and the latter relates to the main news I'm about to relay.  After all, that's why you guys are here, right?

The first piece of news to share is that I am now fully and exclusively represented in stock by Aurora Photos.  Previously, I was signed on simply to their iPhoneography category.  But, they've made some changes over the past few months and after having some conversations with them, we decided to expand our relationship a bit.   I've been holding some images back until their internal changes took place, but now that they have, I am feverishly providing them images.  So, keep on eye on Aurora Photos in the coming months for some new photographs perfectly suited for everyone's publishing needs!  Ok, maybe not everyone's, but someone's!

The second item on the agenda is to mention that I have an upcoming show.   This one will be with my now old friends at Gallery Plan B, my favorite gallery in Washington DC.  I have 4 brand new pieces I'll be showing, and they are quite different from what I've shown in the past.  And when I say brand new, I mean that some of the prints are drying...RIGHT NOW.  So, if you're a DC-local, come on out for some wine, some art and a generally awesome time.  Even if you're not local; drive, fly, teleport, whatever...!  I'll be there, so stop by and say hello.

Gallery Plan B
1530 14th Street NW
Washington, DC
Opening Reception:  Saturday, October 18th, 2014
Time:  6-8pm

That's the main stuff for now.  Watch for the official show announcement to be posted here in the next couple of weeks.  Otherwise, take care of yourselves, enjoy the start of your autumn (for those of you that are fortunate enough to have autumn) and keep checking back for more news!

-Marc

No comments: