Sunday, March 4, 2012

Latest Endeavor

Hi everyone:

Well, I'm guessing that if you're reading this, you already know about my latest art news. But, for the sake of consistency, I wanted to announce it here as well.

So, some of my work is now being represented by a great online gallery called UGALLERY. I'm really excited about it and think this will be a good home for me. Check out my work up there at:

www.ugallery.com/marc-sirinsky

The work is priced well and as always, everything is offered in an edition of 10 prints or less.

There is also a blogging space up on the site, so for now, I'll be updating my blogspot account, as well as the blog up on UGALLERY. However, I eventually plan to just update one and have it flow through. I'll keep you posted for my plans on that. In the meantime, here's my latest piece for those who haven't seen it on Facebook (it's hot off the presses):


Beyond that, I've submitted some "iPhoneography" to a show at The Lunchbox Gallery in Miami, FL. Many of you undoubtedly remember that I showed in this space last summer. Great gallery with an awesome staff - and I hope to continue working with them well into the future.

Otherwise, I hope everyone is doing well. The weather in D.C. has been awesome, so I'm gonna get out and enjoy it!

Until next time!

-Marc

No comments: